Yes, I would use “Connectors, General, Card Edge (PCB)” as the most appropriate model for this item. You should be able to get the contact gauge size from the part data sheet. You could also estimate it from the diameter of the wire (i.e, physically inspect the connector). The following links provides information on converting from diameter to gauge size: