This video runs approximately 2 hours and 46 minutes and covers the following topics:
- A history and overview of the 217Plus™ methodology
- A review and explanation of terms, and component and system models used in 217Plus™ analysis
- How to navigate the RIAC 217Plus™ software tool
- How to build and configure systems, input environmental data, and generate/interpret a variety of useful reports
- A detailed explanation of the Process Grade Factors and a discussion of their application
- How to import an existing Bill of Material (BOM) or system configuration
This video is offered as a single seat subscription for unlimited viewing by a single user over a 3-month period and can be viewed on any browser-enabled device.