I am a new user of the 217Plus norm. During the categorization process I have experienced some problems concerning a few parts. To which category can I add the following parts:
– DIODE TRANSIL (http://www.tme.eu/pl/details/p6smb6….wukierunkowe/#)
Diode, Low Frequency, Array / Diode, Low Frequency, Transient Suppressor?
– ESD PROTECTION DIODE (http://uk.farnell.com/texas-instrume…22?Ntt=1603422)
Diode, Low Frequency, Array?
-IC, ADC CONVERTER (http://pl.farnell.com/analog-devices…sop/dp/1607231)
Is it IC, Digital, Plastic or IC, Linear, Plastic?
Furthermore, I have troubles with categorization of the components:
1. Jumper: JUMPER-2.0/B -TME http://www.tme.eu/pl/details/jumper-…lkowe/ninigi/#
Connector, Rectangular ?
2. Battery holder for battery CR2032: SN2032SN-LF — Martiex http://www.maritex.com.pl/en/shop/se…nd=SN2032SN-LF
3. Suppression Filter: NFE61PT472C1H9L – Fernell http://uk.farnell.com/murata/nfe61pt…nal/dp/9528229
4. FUSES SMD: BSMD-T1.0A — TME http://www.tme.eu/pl/details/bsmd-t1…siba/1580001/#
5. Quartz crystal SMD: QSD12M000 – Maritex http://www.maritex.com.pl/en/shop/products/ggid/291
6. Quartz Crystal SMD with Capacitor: 12.00M-12SMXR — TME http://www.tme.eu/pl/details/12.00m-…f-xtal026384/#
I am a little bit experienced with the method MIL-HDBK-217F which includes both components of Quartz crystal type and Fuses. Can I use data from MIL-217F while performing calculations of lambda_IA using method 217Plus for fuses and quartz crystals? If yes, how should I do this? For instance FUSES MIL-217F present the following model:
The problem is that 217Plus does not include a quality factor and on the level of Lambda_IA this method does not take into account an environmental factor. How can I cope with that?
I do not use any software (just the norm).