We offer several training options to government and industry organizations. In addition to the variety of topics that these courses address, the training is also presented in different formats (on-site, online videos, etc.) and has been developed to fit a range of different skill sets/levels of expertise. This combination of options ensures that we can provide the training that best fits your specific needs.
Open Training Winter 2020 Session Now Available for Registration!
We offer live instructor-led training at the customer’s facility with the option of the standard course content or a course that has been tailored to address specific topics of importance to your organization. We can also present “Train the Trainers” sessions and develop customized training materials. For more information e-mail us at i…@rmqsi.org or call 877.808.0097.
The following live instructor-led training courses are available:
- Design for Reliability (DFR)
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Enterprise
- Reliability 101
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part I
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part II (Prerequisite – RAM Part I)
- Introduction to Reliability Centered Maintenance (1 Day)
- Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (3 Days)
- Reliability Growth Through Robust Design and Test
- Reliability Testing
- Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis
- Weibull Analysis (3 Days)
Online Course Training
We offer several online training resources, providing customized access to a large collection of training material. Our online training videos are offered as a single seat subscription for unlimited viewing by a single user over a 3-month period and can be viewed on any browser-enabled device. Our online training videos will allow you to receive training anywhere at any time; making your life easier.
We offer the following online training resources: