At the annual meeting of the Mohawk Valley Engineers Executive Council at the Hotel Utica, Quanterion Solutions President Preston MacDiarmid was presented the prestigious E. Quint Carr Award for outstanding contributions to the field of engineering. MacDiarmid was recognized for his accomplishments over a 30-year career in the field of reliability engineering at the Rome Air Development Center (now Air Force Research Laboratory-Rome Research Site), as the Director of the Department of Defense Reliability Analysis Center, and as President of Quanterion.
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall and Winter 2020 Sessions!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- RMQSI & QSI Hosts Open Training – Fall 2018 Session!
- Quanterion Headquarters Relocated and Expanded
- 43rd MVEEC Annual Engineering Award to Alex MacDiarmid
- Reliability Expert Dave Nicholls Retires
- Registration Now Available for Open Training – Winter 2018 Session
- Quanterion RMQSI Knowledge Center at RAMS
- DATA CALL: Field Failure Rate Data for Electronic Components
- Registration Now Open for Reliability 101 and Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis Training!
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile