Under the company’s operation of the Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS), Quanterion researched Cloud Computing and published Critical Review and Technology Assessment on the subject. While primarily focusing on the Government use, the document provides valuable insight to commercial parties as well. “Cloud Computing: In the Government” provides a general understanding of the concept, potential applications and its advantages as well as an informative case history of moving a company application “to the cloud.”
- New Reliability Engineering Book Bundle at 30% Off
- Quanterion Announces Winter 2021 Reliability Engineering Open Training
- Quanterion Solutions Hosts Reliability Fall 2021 Open Training Sessions
- Registration Available for Open Training – Winter 2020 Session!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- RMQSI & QSI Hosts Open Training – Fall 2018 Session!
- Quanterion Headquarters Relocated and Expanded
- 43rd MVEEC Annual Engineering Award to Alex MacDiarmid
- Reliability Expert Dave Nicholls Retires
- Registration Now Available for Open Training – Winter 2018 Session
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile