Quanterion announces the release of the Software and Systems Cost and Performance Analysis Toolkit (S2CPAT) under its operation of the Department of Defense Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS). This Toolkit, developed In collaboration with the University of Southern California Center for Systems and Software Engineering, contains more than 300 Software Resources Data Report (SRDR) data points provided by the Air Force Cost Analysis Agency. The cost and schedule data was collected from the software elements of major defense acquisition programs. S2CPAT provides query and statistical analysis capabilities that can be used to support software development cost modeling, estimation and research. The Toolkit is intended for the general cost estimation community and system planners.
- New Electronic Derating Resource to Improve System Reliability
- Fall 2022 Reliability Engineering Training
- Quanterion Solutions Announces June 2022 Open Training
- New Reliability Engineering Book Bundle at 30% Off
- Quanterion Announces Winter 2021 Reliability Engineering Open Training
- Quanterion Solutions Hosts Reliability Fall 2021 Open Training Sessions
- Registration Available for Open Training – Winter 2020 Session!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- RMQSI & QSI Hosts Open Training – Fall 2018 Session!
- Quanterion Headquarters Relocated and Expanded
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile